Connect with us


Isaac died with a toxic combination of drugs in his system, but it was not an overdose or suicide – ABC News

On his last night, Isaac asked to stay over at his family home because he was worried about the high number of medications he was prescribed to take. He died the…



Article feature image

The night before Isaac Reis died, the 22-year-old knew something wasn’t right.
Isaac was so concerned about all the prescription medication he was taking, he asked to stay at his parent’s house.
The 22-year-old had recently moved out of home, but he phoned his father Paul Reis late that night asking to be picked up.
“When I picked him up, he was slightly sedated. He’d taken his night-time medication,” Mr Reis told the ABC.
Isaac told his father he wanted to be readmitted to a psychiatric hospital…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading

You might also like ...

Fake Covid vaccine and test certificate market is growing, researchers say – The Guardian
Article feature image
Pandemic can leave long-term effect on kids` mental health: Study – WION